Summer Semester Timetable and Registration
The tentative 2017 Summer Semester timetable will be posted on our website on April 21. The summer semester registration will begin on April 26. We will follow the priority registration policy again.
1) To avoid long lineup, the priority registration periods are staggered based on grades.
|Grade (after summer)||Priority Registration Begins||Priority Registration Ends|
|6-8 (Current Students)||April 26th, 2017||May 2nd, 2017|
|5-8 (New Students)||May 3rd, 2017|
|9-12 (Current Students)||May 10th, 2017||May 16th, 2017|
|9-12 (New students)||May 17th, 2017|
2) After the Priority Registration period is over, a student may still register, except he or she will be competing for spots with new students on a first-come, first-served basis.
3) Families with two or more children from different grades may register for all children during one of the children’s priority registration period to avoid lining up multiple times.
Good Friday Long Weekend Notice
US and UK University Acceptance
Congratulations to 20 Olympiads students who have been accepted into elite US and UK universities.
- Alex Wu and Olivia Nie (Harvard University)
- Lillian Zhang and Maranda Li (MIT)
- Lucy Jing (Princeton University)
- Michelle Li (Yale University)
- Jeff An (University of Cambridge)
- Oliver Wang and Hilary Song (Columbia University)
- Arthur Zhou, Arthur Liu, Jacky Pen, and Weizhen Sheng (University of Pennsylvania)
- Joanna Guo and Boya Zhang (Cornell University)
- Tina Tian (Duke University)
- Aaron Guo (University of Chicago)
- Cindy Zeng (Brown University)
- Hubet Luo and Sean Luchen (University of California, Berkeley)
International Competition Results
Congratulations to all Olympiads students who have achieved extraordinary results in various science and debate contests.
1) International Mathematical Olympiad
Olympiads student William Zhao has qualified for the International Mathematics Olympiad and received gold medal. The mathematics national team consists of 6 students.
2) International Physics Olympiad
Two Olympiads students have qualified for the International Physics Olympiad. Steven Mai and Jack Xu. Both students received bronze medal. The physics national team consists of 5 students.
3) International Olympiad in Informatics
Two Olympiads students have qualified for the International Olympiad in Informatics. They are: Timothy Li and Jeffrey Xiao. The informatics national team consists of 4 students.
4) The World Schools Debating Championship
This year, 3 Olympiads students, Alex Wu, Dasha Metropolitansky, and Logan Ye qualified for the World Schools Team, which consists of 5 members.
5) Scholastic Arts and Writing Awards
This year, Olympiads students participated in the Scholastic Arts and Writing Awards. Eight of our students received recognition. Jessica Zhu received silver award in the final.