US and UK University Acceptance
Congratulations to 20 Olympiads students who have been accepted into elite US and UK universities.
- Alex Wu and Olivia Nie (Harvard University)
- Lillian Zhang and Maranda Li (MIT)
- Lucy Jing (Princeton University)
- Michelle Li (Yale University)
- Jeff An (University of Cambridge)
- Oliver Wang and Hilary Song (Columbia University)
- Arthur Zhou, Arthur Liu, Jacky Pen, and Weizhen Sheng (University of Pennsylvania)
- Joanna Guo and Boya Zhang (Cornell University)
- Tina Tian (Duke University)
- Aaron Guo (University of Chicago)
- Cindy Zeng (Brown University)
- Hubet Luo and Sean Luchen (University of California, Berkeley)
International Competition Results
Congratulations to all Olympiads students who have achieved extraordinary results in various science and debate contests.
1) International Mathematical Olympiad
Olympiads student William Zhao has qualified for the International Mathematics Olympiad and received gold medal. The mathematics national team consists of 6 students.
2) International Physics Olympiad
Two Olympiads students have qualified for the International Physics Olympiad. Steven Mai and Jack Xu. Both students received bronze medal. The physics national team consists of 5 students.
3) International Olympiad in Informatics
Two Olympiads students have qualified for the International Olympiad in Informatics. They are: Timothy Li and Jeffrey Xiao. The informatics national team consists of 4 students.
4) The World Schools Debating Championship
This year, 3 Olympiads students, Alex Wu, Dasha Metropolitansky, and Logan Ye qualified for the World Schools Team, which consists of 5 members.
5) Scholastic Arts and Writing Awards
This year, Olympiads students participated in the Scholastic Arts and Writing Awards. Eight of our students received recognition. Jessica Zhu received silver award in the final.
The date and time are as follows:
|Date & Time||Speakers||Fee|
|1.||How to apply to private school UTS||Saturday, August 27
2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|2||How to apply to a Canadian University||Saturday, August 27
5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
|3.||Preparation for Education in the United States: Why Liberal Arts Colleges?||Sunday, August 28
2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please click on the Details button below.
Olympiads School will host a series of US University application seminars from June 24 – 26. For more information, please click here.