Tuition and Refund Policies
1. Tuition Periods
There are three semesters throughout the year: Winter (January to June), Summer (July to August), and Fall (September to December). The tuition for each semester must be paid in full before the course starts. The payment options are debit card, cheque, and cash.
2. Trial Class
All courses include a trial class. If the student does not intend to continue with the course after attending the trial class, it will be free of charge. However, if the student decides to take the course, the tuition must include the cost of the trial class. Trial classes must be reserved one week ahead of time.
3. Discount Policy (Non-repeatable Only)
Should you decide to register for two or more courses within the same semester, there is a $2.50/hour discount starting with the second course. However, specific discounts are offered for the courses listed below:
- SAT: Discount of $1.67/hour ($80/48 hours)
- Grade 11 and 12 curriculum courses: Discount of $2.00/hour ($80/40 hours)
- Other AP courses: Discount of $80/total course hours (non-repeatable only; as well, please note that different AP courses have durations)
4. Free Repeatable Courses
Below are the courses that can be taken repeatedly without limit, should the student choose not to receive a discount:
- All AP courses
- All math and science curriculum courses
5. Refund Policy
1. If parents or students decide to stop attending a course, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to apply for a refund. We will close the relevant course account, calculate the refund amount, and set up an appointment for you to pick up the refund.
2. For any missed class throughout the week, there are other sessions that students can join temporarily as a makeup class. If the missed class is on Sunday, please join a makeup class before then, as a new cycle will begin the following Tuesday.
6. Registration Policy
For the same course within a semester, the first time registration is free. Should you decide to register for the same course more than once, there will be a $60 registration fee.