The coming winter semester (January to June) will start on January 3, 2017. Registration for the winter courses will begin soon. We will adopt a number of new policies to facilitate the registration process.
- Current students who would like to continue their classes during the next semester will have registration priority. We have assigned specific time periods (see the table below), during which only current Olympiads students can register. After that period, new students may register.
- To avoid crowdedness at the front desk, the priority registration periods are staggered based on grades.
|Grade||Priority Registration Begins||Priority Registration Ends|
|7 – 8:
Includes Public Speaking G8-9
|November 15||November 22|
|5 – 6:
Includes Public Speaking G6-7 and Writing G6-7
|November 23||November 28|
|9 -10||November 29||December 6|
|11 – 12||December 7||December 13|
|5 – 8 (New students)||December 12|
|9 – 12 (New students)||December 16|
- After the Priority Registration period is over, a student may still register, except he or she will be competing for spots with new students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For current students who wish to change the sessions for their current classes, they could do so when the Priority Registration period specific to their grades are over.
- Families with two or more children from different grades may simultaneously register for all children during one Priority Registration