Harvard Student Shares Successful Experience
Connect with her here: https://linktr.ee/daylightclimate
The following is the information about the seminar series:
- Format: Live on Zoom
- Date and Time: Sunday, October 1 from 6:00 – 8:30 PM
- Admission fee: $15 per person.
- Seminar outline:
- Building a Strong Profile: Guidance on extracurricular involvement, leadership experiences, and academic achievements.
- Crafting Compelling Essays: Tips for writing impactful personal statements and supplemental essays.
- Navigating Interviews: Insights on how to prepare for and excel in college admissions interviews.
- Emphasizing Values: Highlighting the importance of showcasing one’s passions and values in the application.
- Sustainability and climate action, including examples in sustainability to illustrate how finding a purpose or broader societal problem to solve can help students stand out in their application. Stress management and expectations.
- Seminar time breakdown:
- Introduction: 6:00 – 6:05 PM
- Presentation: 6:05 – 7:20 PM
- Break: 7:20 – 7:30 PM
- Q&A: 7:30 – 8:30 PM